Company Mission Statement
"We will provide products, services, and solutions that consistently exceed the requirements of our government clients each and every day.”.
“We are committed to the continual improvement of our management, service,
and logistical delivery systems solely to ensure that we never have one unfulfilled requirement or dissatisfied client. “
“Service the client and their equipment like your life depends on it. Theirs does….”
Longhorn Regional Service Center (dba Kyrish Government Group) is a small business company which serves the defense and emergency service market sector.
Located in the Central Texas corridor and 3.2 miles from Ft. Hood, the regional service center is a 21 acre facility complex housing over 80,000 square feet of service, equipment refurbishment, and logistical warehousing capacity. Our core competencies are:
· DOD and DHS Equipment Refurbishment and Upgrade (Tactical and Emergency Response)
· Engine Remanufacturing
· Light manufacturing and specialty fabrication
· OEM Parts Distribution to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
· Aftermarket Parts Distribution and Sales
· Tailored Logistics and Staffing Solutions